Reliable is offering scholarships for skilled jobs training
Now accepting applications
If you or someone you know is interested in a job in skilled trades and wants to attend a trade school for training, Reliable is accepting applications for 2019 Work Hard, Hard Work Scholarships. Offered through Reliable’s charitable foundation we will be offering scholarships in 2019 for skilled jobs training.
There are a number of requirements in order to apply for the Work Hard, Hard Work Scholarship. According to Troy Phillips, owner of Reliable High Performance, applicants need the following:
- Transcripts for completed high school or GED recipient,
- College transcripts (if applicable)
- Letter of reference from a school administrator, counselor or instructor
- acceptance into a vocational school and planning to graduate after Dec. 1, 2019
- 250-word message outlining why applicant is drawn to a skilled trade career and deserves a scholarship
These scholarships are for people who are motivated to learn a skill that’s in demand—it’s for the people who believe that hard work is the path to success in life; who approach life with a positive, “can do” attitude and want to make the world a better place.